Thursday, 28 February 2013

How to Become More Grateful to Allah



Today there are so many Muslims out there that eat, sleep, wake up and usually spend their time being busy or attending to other matters and never really are grateful for what they have. Below are five simple ways to help you become more grateful.

Steps

  1. Make sure after each prayer that you give thanks for the little or big things you have in your life.
  2. Every night before you go to sleep, remember Allah and say that all praise is for him. Do this at least three times.
  3. When you wake up,remember Allah and recite the dua for waking up, pray two rakat, and give thanks for being alive.
  4. Give thanks that you still have your friends and family to support you through thick and thin. Many around the world would give their lives to hug there moms and dads. Many wish to have friends to spend good time with.
  5. Say "mashaallah" to any one, which is blessed, and know that jealousy, is a bad thing in Islam. Dont envy the rich and always think about the less fortunate. There is always something to be grateful for in everyone's life. Whenever you get negative feelings remember this quote below "I was sad because I had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet" .
  6. Thank Allah that your in good health, and if you're not blind or crippled or disabled in any other way. Thanking allah will only increase your blessings. Allah says in Quran : "If you are grateful, I will certainly give you increase, but if you are ungrateful, My punishment is severe."' (Surah Ibrahim: 7)
  7. Feel motivated and have your intention as being grateful.
Tips
  • Thanking Allah does not only gives you more good deeds, but it gives you a self comfort and feel very wealthy.
  • Being grateful to Allah increases love from others to you.
  • Remember the good that Allah has brought upon you, and remember the certain 'miracles' that you've experienced - this may help motivate your gratefulness to Allah.
  • Give charity (known as "alms-giving") as a result to your gratefulness of what you have and what you are or what you've achieved.
  • Glorify Allah and submit humbly to Him


Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Become More Grateful to Allah. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.

1 comment:

  1. I'm from Canada. I'm here to give testimony of how i got back my husband who left me over 3 months now, we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, i asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. So i decided to tell my co-worker and when i told her shell told me that there is a Psychic spell caster named Dr. IyaryI that i should contact him that he can solve my problems. So she gave me his email and his website and i contacted Dr. IyaryI and explained everything that has happen to him. And he only tell me not to worry that my husband was going to come back to me just as he left i thought it was a joke. But it was a surprise to me when it happen the way Dr. IyaryI said it. Now i am a leaving testimony to what Dr. IyaryI can do. So if you are passing through similar problem just as i was you can as well contact Dr. IyaryI i know he will still solve your problem as well. Here is Dr. IyaryI email driayaryi2012@hotmail.com Or Contact him today on his Website http://driayaryispelltemple.webs.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. IyaryI

    ReplyDelete