Friday, 15 February 2013

How to avoid Divorce

Relationship of marriage is very fragile and shaitan takes up every opportunity to destroy it and as soon as he destroys it, this is what happens - corruption in muslim community, men are not guarding their eyes anymore, scandals are spreading etc., etc., All the great tragedies that happen in muslim community are the result of bad marriages and all this starts from husbands not taking care of their wife and wife not taking care of their husbands.

Below are few ways to reconcile a broken relationship: -

Understanding and taking care of each other.

Both sides have to understand they have to take care of the other side instead of keeping any expectation form other side just make a goal to take care of other side.

For sisters It is very important thing to understand that when husband goes to the office or travels in a train women who are horribly dressed are sitting and smiling and when then they go to the office the secretary smiles at them and asks how are you how was your day u know what I got for lunch and then they go every day on streets and see women smiling and then when they get home you open the door! and go on....... Why are you late... where were you? The train was late. Oh! every day the train is late? And there is a frown every day. First day it’s ok one month its ok but after one or two years of this what’s going to happen? husband has resentment toward his wife even if he doesn't say anything he is building resentment inside and the simple solution of Prophet SAW is a smile of a wife when husband comes home you know how big this is it’s not a small thing it stabs husband when he comes home and wife doesn’t care. He is very disturbed by that. He may not say anything but it really hurts husband and this comes out in weird ways and sometimes it comes out on dinner table. Oh not enough salt! They are extra angry over kids, they are frustrated but the same scenario when wife opens the door and greets the husband with a smile which is not so expensive, what happens rest of the night goes smoothly husband is in a good mood he is talking to her I m not going to talk now I got a headache not going to happen all started from where just little one act of wife. This is simple solution but a very powerful solution if you don't take care of such solutions thing go adding up and worsens the relationship.
.
Brothers have to understand this about their obligation and forget about their rights. Ask questions to themselves like what can I do for my wife what more can I do for her can I buy her gift haven’t given her for long time if she makes a mistake pretend she didn't even make it instead of bringing it up show patience. Go out of your way to do your part even if you get harsh comment respond to them with smile. You can never defeat women in an argument because they have the power of speech physiological effective speech so you have to learn to deal with them the other way.

Avoid Arguments

Another piece of advice in terms of harmonies between husband and wife is that your argumentation men seem to think everything can be solved by reasoning and logical evidences and they forget that Allah have not created them in simple black& white fashion. Women are complicated when you get married many of you will testify your wife is crying u ask her why are you crying she says I don’t know! The best way to make argument with your wife which is Sunnah of prophet saw is 1 mercy 2nd silence You know how effective silence is? if the husband is silent she will say what is the matter is there something I did but if the husbands talks back and she will talk back way better than you can she will come back with better rebound then u ever thought but if you are silent and if have ounce of goodness in here she will come back and even I think it’s not my fault but I’ll say sorry but the husband has to learn this technique of silence and not silence with a frown and pushing her away just a little extra sad puppy face try it with your mom to see if it work and it will work with your wife as well Inshallah.

Keeping our expections low.

Always remember! Believer expects from lord because beside Allah everyone will disappoint your expectation.

Giving Space

A very important factor in marriage which enhances love between a couple is, giving each other space as an individual, though two people are united in marriage it must not be forgotten that both are individuals too, and one should not constantly demand the attention of the other round the clock 24/7

Sister have to understand this Allah has created man and women. Very differently for men their biggest weakness is women. Men could be richer poor healthy not very healthy skinny fat or tall doesn't matter what culture or what language all of the men have same weakness that is “women” and in many cases women are oblivious to this weakness of man and they don’t understand why can't men lower they gaze its simple u have eyes I have eyes retina process the same information so what’s the problem? they don’t understand the power of this desire Allah has put inside the man and no1 fitna Prophet fears for men this ummah is women because it’s a serious problem so if the wife understands this that instead of condemning them "why you so weak?" how come you can't control your eyes, she should be patient and try alternate solutions.

We need to have confidence in our deen. The Muslim marriages today those that have problems is only because husbands are not like Prophet SAW and the guidance of Quran and Sunnah that helps us to bring out the beauty and success of Islamic marriage are not followed and ignored in our homes.

May allah bless us and guide us in our lives. Amen.

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the famous stories about it. I enjoyed reading as well as learned too.
    muslim marriage solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. You, the blogger, must be inspired by Nouman Ali khan, the young scholar...Nice Shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASalaamu alaikum thanks for sharing this beautiful advice may Allah bless you and us and guide us to the right path inshaallah. Brothers and sisters in islam i have got a big problem with my husband and I want you guys to make duaa for me please. I and my husband are been together for almost 3 years now and we had our problems every day but now he told me that he will divorce me and i agreed with him because I had no choice but to be honest i don't want to get divorce so please everyone can you take a part and make duaa for me to keep my marriage save and bring my husband back to me please and love me again. I really do love him with all my heart but he told me we don't have to keep staying together because of feelings. He's lost because he hangs around with the wrong crowd and smokes weed I knew I was being patient but he had enough of me like he said I know what he wants but it's not good for him and he's got the best parents and I love them to bits and can't let go of him so please brothers and sisters in islam make duaa for me to keep my marriage save. I will always thank you guys for that if Allah accept our duaa inshaallah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis my condition is same as pls pray for me and I will pray for u too

      Delete
    2. Sorry , I saw your comment just now . It's been 8 months already and I'm not sure my Duaa will work . May Allah keep you close to each other and expel Shaitan away from your relationship . Just keep making Duaa whenever you bow to Allah and I'm pretty sure something will have changed .

      Delete
  5. Pls pray for me too.... My husband says he has lost interest in me.....pls pray for me am really in need of ur prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was really heart broken when my Husband left me for another woman, i was confuse, i did not know what to do until i get in contact with drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com for a spell to bring my Husband which he did and after 24hours of the spell, my Husband came back to me. I have never see any spell like this before. Contact him for help via email : drstanleyspelltemple@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I"m Joyce from United states, i want to use this opportunity to thank the Great [DR Ekpiku] for helping in getting my husband back to me, i have been in great pains until the day i contacted [DR Ekpiku] he casted a love spell for me and told me to wait for just 12 hours that my husband will call me and i did according to the instructions given to me by him and surprisingly, in 12 hours, my husband really called me and started apologizing for all he had caused me. I am the happiest Woman on earth today because [DR Ekpiku] has done a wonderful deeds in my life and i will continue to share this testimony, if you would love to contact [DR Ekpiku] and if you know you are encountering same situation, visit him today by contacting him via this email address: [ Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  16. My name is Patricia Martinez.I am really pleased with this service.I am one of those people who said,“I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever”to help me with my problems ,least of all my love problems,but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance,and I’m so glad I found this man called Dr Osondu.When I nearly lost James in one of our stupid,fights (he broke up with me),I thought I had lost everything.i cried all day and thought that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr.Osondu,how he helped to bring back ex lover back.I quickly emailed him.and also got back my husband back with the few steps he asked me to take.And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me.He performed a very good service for a person in true need.I don’t know how he did it, or how he knew everything that was going on in my marriage,but all I know is,IT WORKED!! James my husband and I are happily back together,and I’ll always be grateful to Dr.Osondu email him for any kind of help He is very reliable. greatspiritualtemple@outlook.com,or call him on +13473815334

    ReplyDelete

  17. hello My name is laura moor. am from texas city, i want to give thanks to dr.ekuku for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest mistake. I never believed in spell powers before or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source a very close co-worker that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through three divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.ekuku. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.ekuku make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ekukuperfecthome@yahoo.com) or visite his website on : http://ekukuperfecthome.wixsite.com/dr-ekuku tel:+2348110150018)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never thought spell casting was real until i meant Dr. Stanley, who helped me cast a spell that brought back my ex boyfriend to me within 48 hours. The spell works beyond my imaginations and today i am happily married because of his powerful spell, me and my ex-Boyfriend are now husband and wife. What more can i say rather than to say thank you Dr.Stanley for been there for me at such a time in my life, contact him today if you have any relationship problem and your life will never ever remain the same.YOU CAN CONTACT Him VIA DRSTANLEYSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello , Greetings in the name of the Almighty One , Who had blessed Man with his Infinite Mercy and Power, i am Dr Kazim , the Spiritual leader of Kazim Solution House, i had viewed in to the world and with my research, i found out that people ignorantly die with their problems because of Whom they can Trust and relate Issues with , Check our Web Page on http://www.fastsolutionhouse.co.za .So many testimonies and some online , Do you have problem of Getting your Ex-back ,** Lottery spell.** You want to be promoted at Job.** You want love spell for women and Men.** Pregnancy spell.** You want to be Rich.** You want to be United forever with your Husband/ Wife **Stop Your Man/ Woman from cheating **Spirtual Counselling ** Dream Intepretation ** Whatever is the Problem , i assure you that Dr KAZIM will help you out Email : (drkazimsolutionhouse@gmail.com), Whatsapp and Call :+27603018492.

    ReplyDelete